Irrigation Installation & Repair
The grass is greener where you water it—but if watering your entire yard takes so much of the time, consider installing an irrigation system. Sullivan’s Services provides high-quality systems and services for homes or commercial properties in Austin. Our landscaping specialists can even help choose what would work best with your particular lawn needs while staying within budget! We have a wide selection from top manufacturers including types like sprinkler heads from leading brands that come standard equipped on any one our products due to their unbeatable warranties.
For more information about how we provide customer satisfaction guarantee all year round at competitive prices contact us today!
Common Irrigation Services
Irrigation systems make lawn care easier on any homeowner. That is why when something goes wrong, the effects are simply hard to ignore. Whether your yard has turned into a swamp or has dried up or you are looking at an exorbitant water bill, let our Austin irrigation experts help you.
We can solve any lawn sprinkler issues, including:
- Broken sprinkler heads – Broken heads can waste a ton of water and cause your water bill to go up dramatically due to it. Inspect your lawn after each time the lawn is mowed. You’ll want to find the broken sprinkler head before it ends up driving your water bill up.
- Misting – Misting is what happens when the water pressure is too high coming through your sprinkler head. Your sprinkler heads should operate somewhere around 30 psi. Contact us today and we can come and inspect your irrigation system.
- Running sprinkler even if it’s raining – Wireless rain sensors are one way we can help your irrigation system run at maximum efficiency. These sensors can connect wirelessly to your sprinkler controller and shut off the sprinklers at the slightest hint of rain.
- Mature Shrub Blocking Irrigation – When this problem occurs, it is most likely that you’ll need to switch to a drip irrigation. If you were to keep your original spinkler system, you’d have to trim back your shrubs so far back taht they wouldn’t look much like shrubs anymore. Call us today for more information on how a drip system would work for your yard.
Sullivan’s Services has been providing prompt, reliable irrigation system repairs to both residential and commercial clients in the area. Our Austin Irrigation repair & installation technicians not only have the experience but also the skills and equipment to accurately diagnose and solve any sprinkler system problems.
We also provide professional outdoor lighting services! We can also advise you whether a replacement is more practical, especially for homeowners with older irrigation systems.
Fill out the form below and we schedule a consultation to discuss our project or service.
What People Are Saying
Our team of landscaping experts at Austin Landscapes can provide you with everything you need for your residential and commercial property.
“I don't really even know how to describe the transformation to our yard - I don't think that I could have imagined how much better it would look and function after they took what I wanted and brought it to life.”
- Christopher D. | Leander, TX